La Cimentelle facing the current Covid-19 epidemic
First, we are doing well and our health is not at stake at the moment. Our House is spared; the rural area around Avallon is slightly affected by epidemic.
It is with pleasure that we’ll receive you in our accommodation for a short stay, accompanying you on your next North-South or East-West trips.
Economic Situation with Epidemic
However, in terms of finance it is not easy.
To welcome you better
We are in the countryside in a secure environment with a low population density.
We have made a few arrangements to welcome you over the next few weeks:
- The car parks are enlarged to leave enough space for each vehicle
- Meals (dinners or breakfasts) are served at separate tables.
- In addition, dinner is served by table ; and can be lightened ( Starter or main course) ; however we only serve 5 tables per evening. (snack possible)
- You can also come with your own dinner and supplies to taste on the spot; you will be able to use the tables and dishes that we put at your disposal. But, we provide free mineral or sparkling water; and you can buy us wines or beers from the area.
- In order to avoid too many travellers at the same time, breakfast is offered on 3 different time slots: 8 am-8.45 am; 8:45 am – 9:30 am; 9.30-10.15am.
- Likewise, for breakfast, we no longer use bulk or buffet food products: we serve portions by independent tables. Thus, the sugars are packaged, the jams and fruit salad in individual ramekin.
- Tea and chocolate are available in individual jugs. Also, we are happy to serve you by ourselves cheese, as do yogurts, granola and coffee.
- In the house, water bottles, digital lock, doorbell, keys, doors, handles, switches, tables, TV remote controls are carefully and regularly disinfected. You have at your disposal an efficient WiFi connection.
- Our sanitary facilities are all very recent; they have been designed for effective and efficient cleaning; currently we are particularly vigilant with their asepsis.
- Household linen is always washed and dried at high temperature.
Reception time and your room
Our reception time in the rooms is offset by 1 hour (5 p.m.), to allow ventilation and efficient cleaning between 2 stays.
hope to be able to welcome you very soon, in the room you have chosen.
However, we would like to be able to leave a delay of 36 hours between 2 different travellers staying in the same room. Therefore, it is possible that we offer you another accommodation than the one you have reserved; let us know if your initial reservation is very important to you.
Thank you for your support.
Nathalie, Stéphane, Brigitte and Nadège / The team at La Cimentelle